Fast, Automated Evidence Extraction to Expedite Law Enforcement Endeavors
- TRAP automatically extracts key evidence from thermal ribbons within minutes. Easily identify counterfeits and gain actionable insight into crime scene investigations with this forensic-focused analysis platform.
- A wealth of evidence lies in thermal ribbons. Extract it quickly and automatically with TRAP. This easy-to-operate system expedites forensic examination so law enforcement officers can gain Daubert-accepted, actionable intelligence faster and more efficiently.
- Counterfeit operations have become more sophisticated, Fortunately, so has forensics. Leave no stone unturned with TRAP. This advanced thermal ribbon analysis platform lets law enforcement officers automatically extract evidence and actionable insights within minutes.
- Leave no stone unturned in a case with TRAP. This advanced analysis system allows law enforcement officers to automatically recover thermal ribbon evidence without damaging the original media. Setup and operation only take minutes, but the results often make the difference in investigations.
- Fully Automated Scanning and Post-Processing
- Provides Unretouched and Recomposed Images
- ASCLD and Daubert Standard Compliance
- Quick, Simple Setup and Operation — No Training Required
- Scan Entire Ribbons In Only One Hour
- Intuitive, User-Friendly Recovery and Enhancement Tools
- Preserves Ribbon Data Without Damage or Modification
- Works With Thermal Mass Transfer (TMT) and Dye Diffusion Thermal (D2T2) Ribbons
- Supports Wide Variety of Ribbon Widths, Spool Form Factors, and Output Formats
- Digital Logging of Actions and “Signing” of Data
Example Use Cases:
- Counterfeit Detection
- Evidence Extraction
- Crime Scene Investigation